October 8, 2007

RESPONSE TO:OUR CHURCH, OUR PRIEST AND WE.

Re: [goancauses] OUR CHURCH, OUR PRIESTS AND WE.‏
From: AAssoc4994@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 4:56:33 PM
To: averonicaf806@hotmail.com

In a message dated 10/8/2007 11:56:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, goasuraj@sancharnet.in writes:

Very True indeed.
florianogoasuraj

PS: My contribution to Veronica's excellent thoughts.

Stage is set when I was sailing, a long time ago. Comes a delegation of parish council for donation to build the Church fund. This is when Goa's churches were stripped of their own revenues. I said fine. Why not? But on one condition. You people show me a voucher where our church has given back even 5 or 10 rupees to the needy of the village and come take my contribution. They never came and I never gave.-----

Original Message ----- From: AAssoc4994@aol.com
To: goancauses@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 4:13 PM
Subject: [goancauses] OUR CHURCH, OUR PRIESTS AND WE.._,___
K R A N T I --No plans in this revolution are written for retreat--October 8, 2007_
OUR CHURCH, OUR PRIESTS AND WE._
(http://goa-kranti.blogspot.com/2007/10/our-church-our-priests-and-we.html)
OUR CHURCH, OUR PRIESTS AND WE.
By: Veronica Fernandes.

No comments: