November 10, 2007

ROSARY FERNS DEEPLY MOURNS THE DEATH OF SANNY.DE QUEPEM.

ROSARY FERNS DEEPLY MOURNS THE DEATH OF SANNY DE QUEPEM.

I have no words to express my sorrow over the sudden and untimely death of my friend and trio colleague Sanny de Quepem. I could not believe at first when I got this sad news yesterday.

Together we sang number of trios and entertained the Tiatro audience very much. In him I had a very good trio singer. He could sing with me the way I directed him. His beautiful voice created extra effect on our trios. For my Tiatros he always stood by me, giving full cooperation and support. In his death I lost a sincere, dedicated and faithful colleague. I dont think his void can be filled by anyone. His death is not only a loss for me but also for the Tiatro as a whole. I will never forget his role in my trio imitating Mahatma Gandhi. This trio in Kuwait became an instant hit because of his depiction as Mahatma Gandhi.

May his soul rest in peace. I also pray to God to give his entire family courage to accept this colossal loss.

ROSARY FERNS,
Kuiwat.

No comments: