April 16, 2008

Re: NRI Awards

Congratulations to A. Veronica for coming out hammer and tongs against the scam regarding the NRI awards which has been in news on a global level. Relating to the NRI awards is an investigative article which I am attaching herewith which was written by a well-known Goan writer. This article will help you Veronica to expose the NRI commissioner and his cronies in a convincing fashion. So Veronica as the saying goes: Strike while the IRON IS HOT. I read your blogs very regularly.

Each and every true Goan should come out in support of a bold writer like Veronica who is fighting the AWARDS war on behalf of NRIs. I strongly implore the great Goan writer to continue to highlight this issue. This is all about investigative journalism and Veronica has risen to the occasion many a times.

Presently, he is focusing on a issue that is threatening to expose some people who have been trying to plunder NRIs in general and Goa in particular in the name of progress. Veronica should devote more time to the blogoshphere and make the articles a daily feature. I think the NRI issue has catapulted KRANTI on the global level.

I hope KRANTI will help to bring a KRANTI in the attitude of Goans, who on most occasions arrive at a party when it is on its last legs. I want this article to posted as soon as possible so that it will give the required thrust to your campaign aganist the undeserving people. The issue of sex having been used as a tool to influence certain people is an interesting angle to further investigate on. And only a writer of Vernonica's calibre can do it.

Finally, I fully agree with Vernoica that the Awardees should return their awards. What a Shame!!!

Yours Sincerely

Santan Fernandes
santan4u@hotmail.com

No comments: