May 13, 2008

On Adeus to Saby.

The Editor,
Goa Kranti.

I liked the below mentioned article wrote by A. Veronica Fernandes on Adeus to Saby. It is very good on the part of A. Veronica to highlight such issues especially of those Goans who worked for Konkani and Tiatro. I dont know Saby personally but yet I still feel that somebody in Kuwait should have helped him in retaining his services. Where have all the tiatrists and tiatr promoters gone? Could none of them help Saby to get a substitute job and residence permit? I thought Kuwait Goans are capable people to help the rejected people but now I realise they are not. Thanks to Hilton who came to the rescue of Saby in giving him a job at least in Goa. This should be a very good lesson for all who help tiatrists in their money making business. Tiatrists are the most ungrateful people in our community. They used Saby for their benefit and finally left him unhelped.

A. Veronica in this article beautifully describes the historical happenings in Goa in fifties. I am sure many Goans will come to know the real history of Goa during that particular period and how Goans suffered while going to Bombay and returning too. A. Veronica is a historian and history genius. His knowledge on Goan history is too deep and hence he deserved highest praises as none in the Gulf. I am a keen reader of Kranti and I find through his writings Kranti is the best website among all the websites created by Goans.

Well done A. Veronica. Keep up the good work and do not care for your adversaries who are fit for nothing but only to bark like dogs. Let them bark but you go on writing good articles. People are waiting to read you more and more on Kranti. Please also highlight on more Sabys in Kuwait. You only can bring them into limelight.

Thanks.
Jerry Fernandes.


ADEUS KUWAIT.

No comments: