June 1, 2008

Goan blood‏

To
Veronica Fernandes,
The Editor,
Kranti Blogspot

Sub: Grand meed atg Calangute.

I saw you on the stage in Calangute, Goa. I really admire your courage and have your precious presence and support for "Ganv Ghor rakhan manch"which is required to fight for our Goa.I know that you are one among those top leaders curently in Goa, will support others who are in need now.Its hour of the death for them but with you there will be life.

I would like to thank Ms.Adolphine Thamm, Pravin Sabnis,Ben Evangelist,Mr.Shyam S Naik, Ramesh Gauns, Soter D'souzaFr.Maverick Fernandes, Rajan korgaonkar, Mr.Herman Abreu and specially you Veronica Fernandes who made time all the way from Kuwait, not thinking about your job in Kuwait to attend the meeting.

You Veronica are a true Goan who blood is burning to fight to protect our Goa from evil destruction.

I am with you at all times.

From,
Olavo Joao olavocjoao@hotmail.com
Pathsha

No comments: