From: Danny Rocha
Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 4:18 AM
To: goa.kranti@gmail.com
"Ex Kuwait Goan Leo Magician.":
Well, what can one say? Of all the people it is one's privilege to have known, Leo certainly ranks right up there. Who can forget the "hypnotism" sessions with Franco, Frankie, Eugene, Mark, Steven, Vincent and the gang, in the little "gully" below Shilpalaya? Or the trips to Panjim and Verna, Goa (Rebellos) to see his sister get married and the many other good times at Holy Family School and church? Certainly Mahakali and Kuwait will not ever be the same.
Our prayers and condolences go out to Bernie, Leona and Linda. Bernie, I will always remember Leo as the kindest of them all from 9th standard and after, when we (Steven, Queenie and I) were new to the school.
We have offered a mass on Nov 25 at our local church here in Sarnia. I'm sure Leo will be learning new tricks up there, where he belongs.
Christine, Norman, Vanessa, Mark and Brian Sarnia,
Ontario, Canada.
No comments:
Post a Comment