February 5, 2009

EXCELLENT ARTICLES OF VERONICA.

Dear Anthony Veronica,

Well, it was a dream come true for Mr Obama to become the president of USA, Obama is liked and loved by everyone around the globe, from different religions, and certainly god heard their prayers and made Obama the president of USA, thus fullfilling his dreams. I hope god will give success for him in his presidency as he looks after gods creations in one eye.

This reminds the words of Dr Martin Luther King' 'Dream to see that blacks and whites integrating with one another, walking hand in hand together as one entity''.May god bless Obama.

Anthony Veronica, my friend and colleague at Arpora School for many years till we finish our SSC together, I am very proud of you because you are the only ex Arporite from Goan diaspora flying the flag of Lions higher and higher. Fr. Mendonca, his brother Fr. William, Fr. Peter and other great teachers of ours at Arpora should have been alive now to take pleasure in great articles and other writings of high calibre you are writing. They would have been very proud to read your exceptioannly high level articles. None from ex Arporites can write the way you write. I have a dream is surely the best article so far you wrote. In this article you show indepth knowledge you have of world affairs. It also proves how much you read to acquire knowledge.

Previous to this, your one more article on Maids Harassment in Kuwait was also excellent. Through your writings you made goa.kranti the most powerful Goan forum. I dont see such qualitative and such high calibre articles in any other Goan fora. Keep up the good work. Not only me but many of our ex Arporites are proud of you. If possible, publish a book of your writings and for this venture I will surely support you. Other ex Arporites whom I meet are also of the same view. Try, dont delay. Your articles are like diamond. They have to be preserved for future generation.
Mog assundi.

Jerry cal
Abu Dhabi.

From: A. Veronica Fernandes averonicaf806@hotmail.com
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:17:35

PMSubject: I Have A Dream.

G O A
--No plans in this revolution are written for retreat--
January 28, 2009

I HAVE A DREAM.

I Have A Dream.
It was a wonderful swearing–in ceremony of the 44th President of the USA, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. Thanks to TV facility, I am happy that once again I got an opportunity to witness yet one more US president taking oath of his office. From the interest shown by the people from all around the globe, I can rightly say that Obama’s election to American presidency is loved by most of the people all around the world and not just only in the USA. Though he was elected to rule USA yet people around the globe considered him as dearest to them as well. No president in the history of USA received so much of sympathy, love and affection as Obama did. Not only he was loved but people all around the globe from different religions fervently prayed for his elevation to the presidency and for his success. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Jains and others without any hitch asked God for his success. And I am certain God will surely accept their prayers and make Obama the most successful president of USA not only to guide and rule USA but also to guide the world in the right direction.

No comments: