From: Clement Mendes <clementstopvy@hotmail.com>
to goa.kranti@gmail.com
Date Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 5:08 AM.
Subject: Letter.
Dear Editor,
Please publish this in response to the blog of Eldon Carlos.
Regards Clement.
First of all I would like to offer my condolences to Eldon upon the sad demise of his mother at the hands of a quack. I personally think that Eldon has not completed his mission yet. He can save the lives of many people by taking the quack to task. If I were Eldon, the first thing I would have done is that taken up the matter to the Health Minister, Vishawajeet Rane before lodging a complaint with the director of health. In doing so, at least the authorities would start investigating the matter.
It is such a crying shame that despite the fact that many people in Divar are aware of the doctor's dubious practices, they have been turning a blind eye to the illegal practices, thus endangering the lives of people. Eldon's mom would have been alive today had the blighter not treated her. It is the classic case of a compounder turning into a physician and playing with the lives of the people. Who will bell the cat?...that is the million dollar question.
I know Eldon may have not had much time in handling the matter but he can still pursue it through his relatives and bring the guilty to justice. Hope better sense will prevail and villagers boycott the self-proclaimed doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment