from: Ashburn Pereira <ashburnpereira@gmail.com>
togoa.kranti@gmail.com
Date Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 2:22 PM
Dear Gôa Kranti's Administrator,
I've read quite a lot about you/all saying many things about Gôa on your Blog. We here are presently trying to find like-minded Goans who would support us in our fight for liberation and complete independence from the Indian Union/Republic and for a sovereign Gôa as we can prove it is under illegal governance. We have written a detailed petition in our competence which is currently undergoing editing; I hope you'll support our cause.
I would also like to meet up with Sr. Anthony Veronica Fernandes, as I've read many of his articles and he sounds to be more like-minded like us. I would like to ask you, if you do have any contacts with/of Sr. Anthony Veronica Fernandes? And, whether if you could kindly provide me his e-mail id or address, as I would like to talk more about the Goan issue to him through mails.I am sorry for being brief, but I have a lot on my mind about and on Gôa. Hoping you'll keep in touch and I would like to hear from you at the earliest,
Moi -mogan,
Pereira. Ashburn Lyndon,
NOTE FROM KRANTI: Anthony Veronica Fernandes' email address: averonicaf806@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment