SUB: "COLVA CHURCH BELLS DISGRACED.":
Veronica,
Was anxiously waiting for some type of write ups on the CD as it was a Long Wait which finally came on print. I am also surprised that none of the readers have any comments on the subject other than few, not that I expect all to do so but my Gut feeling is that their BODY is HEARTLESS.
In regards to your article on COLVA CHURCH BELLS DISGRACED, I would like to just make few points in that regards and also what I m hearing from my sources. I think Mr.Vaz will have to answer that.
Your 1st para is rightly worded. People using the Church Bells for wrong reasons should be condemed. I do not understand why the artistes of the CD have to hide, WHY ??? can anyone explain? I see no reason if you call Spade a Spade unless u call Spade a Heart. Cowards comments! I am some how very curious as to know my guts feeling about the Bishop. He must be asking himself why should I be responding to Veronica on the subject and who is Veronica to ask me so u keep that on Wait.
I listened the CD and liked it don't know how far the truth is but I have noted that there are more songs on Micky Pacheco than the priest. My big Q is why people are only harping on the priest songs? There are so many things in the Songs which are in reference to Micky which i cannot digest, one is " 14 Years Old GIRL going to College????? RARE CASE OR ACE STUDENT WITH DOUBLE PROMOTIONS???? some one should shed more lights.
In regards to your 3rd para , I agree with you that there have to be some type of CHECK on the priest and I will say even the Bishop have to be in that category in one word" AUDITORS" ???. Just a suggestion but who will listen to me on the issue? It will be on the deaf EARS. My happiness is that I opened it up.
In regards to Thiatrists coming up with CD's connected to the priests, is it the right way of solving the issue?? We Catholics Need some type of thinking before its too late.
Your last para says that you spoke to few priests on the subject and internally they support the CD then I say these priests are disgrace to the Church if they cannot say a Spade is a Spade, all those priests hide under the BED you all have to Guts" ANSWER TO GOD as we al have to ". Can you'll challenge the Bishop if you'll know that there are wrong doings in the Catholic Church?BULSHIT NO WAY YOU CAN'T.
We have never heard of the other Christian Sects in Goa before as it is now and who is to be blamed ???I say the ALTHINO HOUSE.
Regarding Calvert as a person, I believe that that he was one of the main Micky's man before, so what changed now? Rumours are that Senior Alemao played a big part in this game ( percentage of INRS 1000 CORE commision of the Sewage project initiated by Mr. Alemao ? ) as so in John Fernandes Rape case. People from Salcette open your EYES. Election on its way and everyone is looking for safe HEAVENS.
I heard that Calvert was a person who used to take APTA from the Lammanis in Colva and those are the Lammanis who STONED his house and not the Ghantis who it was disclosed that Micky paid money and brought them to Colva. It is also news that Calvert was accused of some misbehaviour or misconduct with some Lamanis females and when the issue was raised with complaint he was hidden by a priest in Goa to avoid the arrest. I hope his spokesperson who 1000% agree with Calvert for al is said and done in CD, Mr.Vaz will shed the truth in this matter.
My other source also tells me that Mr. Osvi was also involved in illicit affairs in Dubai with a married female in Dubai.
So I will say " DON'T THROW STONE ON A GLASS HOUSE WHEN YOU ALSO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSE".
Let the truth prevail.
Long Live Catholic Faith.
Jasper Dias.
No comments:
Post a Comment