June 1, 2010

IN RESPONSE TO "WORLD CUP 2010".

Hi Anton,

Your article in 4 parts on World Cup 2010 was superb. I must say you are a true sportsman and you are gifted by God to write such lovely articles rich in information and very rich in football history, such information one does not get from any other writer. You are a unique writer among Goans at least among expatriate Goans. During your younger days you were very good athlete and excellent footballer but now you are an excellent journalist. I admire you Antonio Veronica. We all the sports persons love reading your articles on sports and football in particular since the football world cup is fast approaching.

The photographs you sent of all the old players are great and we have treasured them. Thanks to Gasper Crasto for providing those excellent photos. I think I know this gentleman when I was doing my Law and he was a good footballer. I understand he is also a good writer.

Antonio, we pray to Almighty to give you all the grace and strength to carry on the good work to educate us on soccer.

Viva Football. I am cheering Portugal and Brazil, Anton.

Please keep sending us more updates on football.

Thanks and best regards
Jasmine from Dubai.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: averonicaf806@hotmail.com
To: averonicaf806@hotmail.com
Subject: WORLD CUP 2010 - IV.
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 03:09:31 +0000




G O A
--No plans in this revolution are written for retreat--

May 30, 2010
WORLD CUP 2010 - IV.

No comments: