Dear Veronica,
I read most of your writings and I find there are so many Chors, Bebde's, Bhamtes and selfish that you encounter and seek to throw out. Some are in clubs, other are in politics and still others in churches.
I recently came across very nice way of changing our deepest self and character from within. Found it very effective to my life. I wanted to share it with you for past few weeks but never got to write. It is called vippasana. For more information visit www.dhamma.org. I am benefiting tremedously for the past 11 months and I am sure it will be greatest assets to change every human being to better for a better world.
Thanks you.
Warmly,Seby.
Visit my blog at http://www.openspaceforum.net/twiki/tiki-view_blog.php?blogId=17
From: averonicaf806@hotmail.com> To: averonicaf806@hotmail.com>
Subject: GWS Kuwait and its Fund/
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 02:43:55 +G O A
No plans in this revolution are written for retreat
June 22, 2010.
GWS KUWAIT AND ITS FUND.
Last Friday Goan Welfare Society held its AGM and since then lot of debates has been going on. Thru this forum Mr. Pinheiro founder and ex executive committee member of GWS also voiced his views. All are concerned of the over fifty lakhs of Indian rupees still not accounted in the official kitty of GWS. This huge amount is still not credited to the official account of GWS. Which members are holding it is not known to all but according to information this huge amount collected thru blood and sweat of the common Goans are held in the personal account of all the three Curtorcars whose record of sincerity is not good. One of them in the past was involved in the misappropriation of Kuwait Goan Evacuees Fund in Goa soon after the liberation of Kuwait. He was the member of the clique that collected a huge fund from Kuwait Goan evacuees in Goa with the promise to repatriate them back to Kuwait but instead they utilised this fund for the election campaign of third class Eduardo Faleiro who was at that time contesting the Parliamentary election from South Goa constituency. Kuwait Goans are afraid that the fate of these lakhs may turn out the way like that of Kuwait Goan Evacuees Fund.......
No comments:
Post a Comment