August 4, 2010

IN RESPONSE TO VERONICA'S ARTICLE.

Hi A. Veronica,

One of my friends told me, you wrote a nice article on Kuwait Invasion on 2nd of this month in this blog, I did read it.

God Bless Kuwait, and our country India too.

Remember when you had a meeting in Panjim Church if I am not mistaken, for the goa-kuwait solidarity meeting, for Kuwait, I too was present, then the photo was put on Herald newspaper, if you have that article along with photo can you please scan and send me, year 1990.

Thank you.
God Bless you.

Maria.


A. VERONICA REPLIES: Hi Maria. I do not exactly remember which photo you are referring to. Goa-Kuwait Solidarity Center on the eve of the starting of Gulf War for the liberation of Kuwait organised Night Vigil in front of the Panjim Church on the steps where lot of people gathered including Western tourists. I have in my file photo of the people attended this Vigil till the end. Are you referring to this? If yes, then confirm and I will do the needful.

No comments: