Hi Veronica,
It is a great call for Navelcars and it is well written. I am sure most Navelcars will read it as they are very familiar with Kranti and so I hope NYC think of something in taking cue of your calls and coming forward to do something worthy.
best regards
Elvino.
From: Elvino Rodrigues elrocks47@gmail.com
Date: Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 10:47 PMSubject:
Fwd: Navelkars - protect your land, protect Goa.
To: Thomas Fernandes fernandesmartinho@hotmail.com
Dear Thomas,
Leave aside what AVF wrote on me. Can NYC take lead in doing something? I hope they will, I am there and hope you too are there in doing something in this cause.Take care.
bst regards Elvino.
From: A. Veronica Fernandes averonicaf806@hotmail.com
Date: 2010/11/28.
Subject: Navelkars - protect your land, protect Goa.
To: "A. Veronica Fernandes" averonicaf806@hotmail.com
G O A
--No plans in this revolution are written for retreat--
November 28, 2010
Navelkars - Protect Your Land, Protect Goa.
The village Navelim is a well-known village in Goa for many reasons, one of the reasons is because it is a place of great Goan sons; one of them is Dr. Francisco Luis Gomes – a Parliamentarian who represented Goa in Portuguese Parliament and the other Cardinal Gracias. Both these great sons of Goa brought name, fame and honour not only for Navelim but also for Goa......
No comments:
Post a Comment