Layers Of Corruption
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Outraged/entry/layers-of-corruption
Here is a nice and factual article on corruption in India whichexplains the periphery, the depth and the conduits of corruptionrampaging India which is very much applicable to Goa, as Goa isalready become a hub if not the pinnacle of corruption and fraud.
About a year ago a clerk was caught, succumbing to corruption in Goa,it was all news about our governments efforts to do away with themonster of corruption but has anything happened in reality ? On thatparticular day I had written about how a herd of corrupt elephants areallowed to go on rampage whereas a corrupt fly is drowned in a cup ofhot tea.
Once in a long while some poor soul is made an example of but theelite are untouchable, the above article shows us why.
I know Florian Bab has said a lot about the system, has a lot more tosay too and I am sure he will continue saying it. What a pity ! Goa isnot listening. Kaash hum log samej lete, aaj hi naubat nahim aati.
Freddy Agnelo Fernandes.
No comments:
Post a Comment