June 9, 2011

FRANCISCO'S REPLY TO ELDON.

Francisco Fernandes has left a new comment on your post "ELDON AGAIN ON BABA RAMDEV YADAV.":

Dear Eldon,

I would appreciate if you could please eloborate on the statement " BABA RAMDEV IS A MASCOT OF BJP".

What I dont understand is why would you call him a mascot of BJP when he is not targeting any political party. What he is saying as I read between the lines is that " he wants the black money which is stashed in foreign bank of indian natioanls to be brought back to India. He is not saying get the money back of only Congress politicians, he is saying in general to get the money back, so how come is he a mascot of BJP? STRANGE!!

I also read that he wants to craete a force of about 11000 volunters and I hope he does create one which will teach the attackers a good lesson. UPA goverment has misused the slogan of Democracy word.

Long live BABA and as days go by I am become a vivid fan of his without knowing ABC of word YOGA. But I support his fight against the issues of black money and corruption.

Francisco Fernandes.

No comments: