July 27, 2011

BOYCOTT DEMPO-BOYCOTT ARMANDO COLACO-BOYCOTT SUBRATA PAL CAMPAIGN IN.

While wishing India all the best for the return match against UAE in India, I demand sacking of Armando colaco as coach/manager of Indian team. Otherwise if he is a real Goan with Goan great characteristics, he himself will voluntarily resign owning full responsibility for the disaster India made against its clash with UAE in UAE.

Last world cup Argentina failed in South Africa and its team manager Maradona had to leave so also Batista after Argentina failed in the recent Copa America. Like these there are innumerable examples where team managers were forced to resign. Likewise, Armando Colaco must also do and withdraw.

Subrata Pal deserve red card for playing foul game with the intention to hurt the opponent. He deserve red card because he clearly played foul.

I too will oppose his coming to Goa for Dempo. I dont want a criminal in Goan team. If Dempo hires him, I wil print another 5000 handbills to boycott Demp - boycott Armado Colaco - boycott Subrata Pal.

Tony D'Souza,
UAE.

No comments: