Dear Veronica,
I fully agree with your views as far as Subrata Pal and Armando is concerned.
Both should get the big 'SACK' from the International Soccer even if they may be pampered by local, insignificant soccer clubs like Dempos. The performance of our Indian soccer teams is such that I normally change the channel to hunt for any other International soccer game aired on the TV. The football our guys play is: Kick the ball the moment you get it, no matter where it lands. There is no skilled management of the ball at all. I wonder if Armando knows what 'ball-skill' is, in the first place.
:-))
Frankly speaking, as an old-time football buff and small time college team player, Chowgule College's then keeper ( in mid 60's) showed the same, if not hardcore, criminal tendencies, if you will agree with me. ANDREW is the name. He always ignored the ball and went for the player.
Cheers
floriano
GRA/GSRP
No comments:
Post a Comment