The article on Apparition of Jesus on Manddailo Khuris in Candolim is an excellent one written by the versatile and intellectual journalist A. veronica Fernnades. It was really a masterpiece of Veronica’s matured brain. It contains historical facts rarely disclosed earlier. It gives lot of information of our elders and their wisdom to live a community life for the benefit of community and groups of people.
I was amazed to read from this article about the ancestral house of great Goan Abade Faria. Also I was surprised to know about the Fabrikachi Kas for the burial of the poor. It is really a pity to know how our ancestors due to abject poverty could not afford even a Coffin for their dignified burial.
Veronica once again proved how deep knowledge he is possessing even on Scriptures when he quoted it while ending his article. He can write on any subject with authority as no other writer among us in this part of the world.
Recently I saw a VCD of the condolence meeting KKK organized in Kuwait for the soul of the late Rosary Ferns, in this VCD I saw one more intellectual power in him of excellent oratory with full of quotations and examples of great people in this world. I find him full of knowledge in most of the subjects.
Meanwhile I hope the Church leaders of Goa and Candolim will throw some light on this apparition to strengthen the faith of Catholics in the Catholicsm.
Well written Veronica, well done Kranti.
I request Kranti to maintain the high standard it is maintaining now. Kranti is meant for top readership and Veronica’s writing is meant for hard readership and not for faint hearted.
Thanks.
SAVIO FERNANDES.
No comments:
Post a Comment