December 16, 2011

A. VERONICA REPLY TO LAWRENCE FERNADES ON WILLIAM DE CURTORIM'S DEATH.

A. Veronica Fernandes replies to Lawrence Fernandes - Sancoale.

Dear Lawrencebab,

I still remember meeting you in Dubai some years back when I addressed a meeting there in one of the Church halls to campaign for the cause of Konkani. The meet was arranged by Jose Remed Fernandes popularly known as Young Fernandes. I still remember your supportive role for this meet for the cause of Konkani. How is our friend Simon Carvalho?

Now the point is William de Curtorim's death and how he died? Was it really a heart attack or foul play by the gang of politicians? According to official version it was heart attack and since I am in Kuwait I beleived it but since you are in Goa I think you will know more and better and if you know more please share it with our readers who are anxiously waiting to get more information.

We cannot remain as silent spectators if there is any foul play. William de Curtorim used the Stage to fight for the cause of Konkani and Goa and also against corruption. We also belonged to this ideology and as such we have obligation to defend him in any form we can against his ideological opponents.

There are stories going on that during his last accident some foul play was done by his once close politician friends whom he raised to the pedestal in the beginning but later on they got angry on him for his exposure of them when he noticed them looting Goa and encouraging corruption in Goa.

A few years back some goonda politicians created disorder thru their hired ruffians for his Tiatro at Margao. According to one source these Salcette based Catholic goonda politicians tried to bribe William into submission to their diktats but William refused for this reason they, according to one source were thinking to get rid of William de Curtorim. Of late William was unbribable person because he told me when he came to Kuwait last time that financially his position is much better than what it was once and in such a situation I will not accept any "Chiri-Miri" from these "Chors" to silence my tongue against their corrupt practices of looting Goa and Goans.

Lawrencebab, I still feel that there was major foul play in his last accident. I once cautioned him to be careful when travelling alone in the night after performing in the Tiatro, returning home in his Motorcycle but he was little reckless in listening too such advices.

If these goonda politicians think they will have peace after liquidating William de Curtorim from this planet, if they are really guilty of foul play, then they are sadly mistaken. Tiatrists and people behind William in support of justice will revolt against all those responsible in the foul play against William.

Holding the Cup of Hemlock in his hand just before drinking it, the great ancient Greek philosopher Socrates told the authorites liquidating him something like this "If you think by liquidating me you will have peace after me then you are mstaken. You are killing me saying I am poisoning the minds of the youth but instead I am educating them to know of your ill deeds. Now the same youth after my death will analyse why Socrates was killed and once they find out the truth they will oppose you more than me and you will never have peace".

I am sure all the Tiatrists and justice fighters after William's death will become more convinced of what he was singing was right and thus all of them will be forced to do worst than what William did against corrupt politicians.

A. Veronica Fernandes,
Kuwait.


Re: Fwd: ADEUS WILLIAM DE CURTORIM.
Posted by: "Lawerance Fernandes" glenmils@sancharnet.in
Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:29 am (PST)

Dear Veronica,
Nice write-up. But you did not say how he died. Was he sick? Was it a heart attack? Was that the side effect of the accident he met with some time ago? Or was he beaten up for singing a song on some politician? His followers would like to know the answer.May his soul rest in eternal peace.

Lawrence Fernandes – Sancoale
From: goancauses@yahoogroups.com [mailto:goancauses@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of AAssoc4994@aol.comSent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 7:30 PMTo: goancauses@yahoogroups.comSubject: [goancauses] Fwd: ADEUS WILLIAM DE CURTORIM._____ From: averonicaf806@hotmail.comTo: averonicaf806@hotmail.comSent: 12/14/2011 12:11:29 A.M. Eastern Standard TimeSubj: ADEUS WILLIAM DE CURTORIM.G O A --No plans in this revolution are written for retreat--December 13, 2011ADEUS <http://goa-kranti.blogspot.com/2011/12/adeus-william-de-curtorim.html> WILLIAM DE CURTORIM.

No comments: