This is in reply to Vikrant's below mentioned email.
Can you first identify yourself more elaborately so that I know I am answering to a genuine person and secondly can you justify your statement by citing exactly where you feel I am "always against Hindus?"
A. Veronica Fernandes,
Kuwait.
K R A N T I
--No plans in this revolution are written for retreat--
June 15, 2007
Re: DIGAMBER KAMAT INSULTED DR. JACK SEQUEIRA
vikrant has left a new comment on your post "DIGAMBAR KAMAT INSULTED DR. JACK SEQUEIRA":
To: A. Veronica Fernandes,
Why are you always against Hindus?
Vikrant
Posted by KRANTI at 10:10 PM 0 comments Links to this post
DIGAMBAR KAMAT INSULTED DR. JACK SEQUEIRA
DIGAMBAR KAMAT INSULTED DR. JACK SEQUEIRA.Soon after taking Oath of his Chief Ministership of Goa, Digambar Kamat from Margao constituency went to pay his homage to the Statue of anti-Goan, anti-Konkani and anti-Christian the late Dayananda Bandodkar, the first Chief Minister of Goa and also to the Statue of pro-Goan, pro-Konkani, secular and genuine Goan the late Dr. Jack de Sequeira who was true Goan son of his true Goan father
Can you first identify yourself more elaborately so that I know I am answering to a genuine person and secondly can you justify your statement by citing exactly where you feel I am "always against Hindus?"
A. Veronica Fernandes,
Kuwait.
K R A N T I
--No plans in this revolution are written for retreat--
June 15, 2007
Re: DIGAMBER KAMAT INSULTED DR. JACK SEQUEIRA
vikrant has left a new comment on your post "DIGAMBAR KAMAT INSULTED DR. JACK SEQUEIRA":
To: A. Veronica Fernandes,
Why are you always against Hindus?
Vikrant
Posted by KRANTI at 10:10 PM 0 comments Links to this post
DIGAMBAR KAMAT INSULTED DR. JACK SEQUEIRA
DIGAMBAR KAMAT INSULTED DR. JACK SEQUEIRA.Soon after taking Oath of his Chief Ministership of Goa, Digambar Kamat from Margao constituency went to pay his homage to the Statue of anti-Goan, anti-Konkani and anti-Christian the late Dayananda Bandodkar, the first Chief Minister of Goa and also to the Statue of pro-Goan, pro-Konkani, secular and genuine Goan the late Dr. Jack de Sequeira who was true Goan son of his true Goan father
No comments:
Post a Comment