April 10, 2008

More on NRI Awardees

Re: WE MUST LEARN FROM YOU‏

From:

Cynthia Fernandes (cynthia.fernandes@gmail.com)

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:18:58 PM

To: averonicaf806@hotmail.com
Cc: tonyfernandes1945@gmail.com; andrew_mario@hotmail.com

Dear Veronica,

Congratulations on your outstanding performance - just a small note on my self - if i can help you from this part of the world in any way - please do not hesitate to write to me. tks and God belss.
cynthia


On 4/8/08, mario rodrigues <andrew_mario@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Veronica,

I read your post on your active role in Kuwait for Goans brothers and sisters. While I congratulate you and ask you to keep up the good work, I am totally ashamed of not being able to do even few % from what you did/are doing/will do in the future. In UAE also , there are many people who do not know what these guys who got the awards did. As u say are they worth or as other say did they buy? or is it plain bokshis.

Well its a shame for the leadership of goans.(It speaks of partial/ favourtism leadership). The recent other issue here in uae is cancellation of Flight sharjah-calicut-goa and I dont know how and whom to approach, while others(cynthia, Antony have promptly informed/pushing those who can, but see no light yet.

Regards
MarioDubai

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now! --
Cynthia

No comments: