February 28, 2011

FELIX DIAS ON DEMANDING JUSTICE FOR CIPRIANO.

Felix Dias has left a new comment on your post "DEMANDING JUSTICE FOR CIPRIANO FERNANDES TORTURED ...":


Veronicabab, reading your write up on Cipriano's tortured death, a layman's blood must be boiling over as it does mine. I for sure knows that there will be no justice in this case given to his departed or robbed or police tortured soul. I only pray that his soul may rest in peace and god give courage to his family to bear the loss.



Veronicabab, till last week there was a big hue and cry on this death, but now it is slowly forgotten or forgetting? We Goans have a habit of barking like dogs when we only see the shadow but when reality comes in picture we run away like cowards and on top of it we call ourselves as brave Goykars. Shame on our bravery.



Last I heard in press releases that ex tourism minister will initiate Morchas or dharnas unless the cops involved in this murder are arrested. Where are you now Mr Pacheco the Rattol? I had high hope on you that you will take this fight as a true son of Goan soil but I am dissapointed with your attitude towards this case. Where are the oppositions sleeping? Where is BJP now, cant they do something for this guy's case or are they backing off because he was a Christian?



Think people before you elect your future represantatives in your village or cities. Do we have any charismatic leaders now as we used to have in 70's ? Are there any leaders equivalent to Dr. Jack Sequeira and Rock Santan Fernandes ? I guess no and leaders like them come once in a lifetime. Veronicabab, you think there will be justice done in this case ? No, no way as long as the Dukpnkar Pilot is Home Minister and Digu Pig is the CM of GOA.



I happened to view a clip of Digu Pig on YOu Tube with the Margoa Sword Case accused along with his wife were in one of the accused house or did he go there to supply his wife as last time he said Womens place is in the house ( whose house husbands house or terrorist house ? ) This time I hope he is defeated in the coming election and everyone should vote him out. As long as he is the CM, Goa wil go to dogs.



Veronica, we want leaders like you in Goa because you are above the tainted leaders, you will call spade a spade but in case you do decide to take on the might of the Mafia ministers in Goa would they allow you to succede that is upto you to decide.


Last but not least my only hope is that Goa does not become like Palestine and Israel because of Politicians selling our motherland Goa to outsiders.

No comments: