To,
The Editor,
Herald Goa,
Sir, Since Sanjay Gupta has appeared on Herald’s radar, my articles have ceased to appear on Herald, I am not sure if it’s just a coincidence. I don’t mind my articles not being printed but I would hate to see a good strong daily like Herald become a puppet in the hands of the miners, mega builders and corrupt politicians and their cronies like Sanjay Gupta.
Thanking you.
Yours truly,
Freddy Agnelo Fernandes.
NOTE FROM GOA-KRANTI.
Freddybab, you being a Krantkar, goa-kranti will be at your disposal. Great revolutions like that of in Egypt done by Blogs and Bloggers. Newspapers are owned by moneyed persons to make more money, hence they have their own interest. You are not the only victim of such acts, there are more too. But don't worry. Keep doing what you are doing. Kranti is read by innumerable people all over Goa and elsewhere. Our readers are admiring your writings. Our doors are wide open for you to create Kranti in Goa and amongst Goans.
No comments:
Post a Comment