Freddy Agnelo has left a new comment on your post "ONE MORE ON "SLAVES OF SPONORHIPS FROM GOAN POLITI...":
Dear Francis,
Thanks for your kind comments, you may not be aware, I have been targeting Goans in Dubai for promoting our corrupt politicians so much so, that I and a number of my friends have boycotted all functions where these imbeciles are invited, last San Joao in Dubai, I and my friends joined the celebrations on condition that The PWD minister was not invited but as it turned out he came in and was booed of by our group. The bootlickers are everywhere, not just in Kuwait or in Dubai, or else Goa would not have been in the dire state that it is now, I may break but never bend to our corrupt politicians and never back down from calling a spade, a spade and with people like your good self, together we can save Goa.
Posted by Freddy Agnelo to G O A at February 27, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment